Our Commitment to Safety
With our enhanced cleaning and safety measures, you can rest assured.
Enhanced cleaning and additional safety measures are in place to make your stay in our hotel safe, clean and comfortable.
We are closely following all health guidelines and our safety protocols are aligned with the CDC and the New York Department of Public Health (NYDPH).
NYC Travel Guidelines
Subject to change without notice according to official regulations
For travelers who were in another state for more than 24 hours:
• They must obtain a test within three days of departure from that state.
• The traveler must, upon arrival in New York, quarantine for three days.
• On day four of their quarantine, the traveler must obtain another COVID test. If both tests come back negative, the traveler may exit quarantine early upon receipt of the second negative diagnostic test.
For travelers who were in another state for less than 24 hours:
• The traveler does not need a test prior to their departure from the other state, and does not need to quarantine upon arrival in New York State.
• However, the traveler must fill out New York's traveler form upon entry into the state, and take a COVID diagnostic test four days after their arrival in New York.
For more information, visit ny.gov
Appropriate signage and floor markings communicating protocols on physical distancing and other safety measures prominently displayed.
Hand sanitizer available for guests.
Guests asked to wear masks when entering the lobby and when outside their rooms.
Guests asked to practice physical distancing.
Increased frequency of deep cleaning and disinfecting surfaces of public touchpoints like doorknobs, handles, faucets, handrails, pool chairs, trash receptacle touchpoints, keypads, luggage cards, stairwells, fitness center, counters, dining surfaces, and seating areas.
Keyless entry via mobile phone.
Increased sanitation measures for guest rooms.
Everyone who enters the property is required to provide information for contract tracing purposes.
Rooms sanitized following strict industry cleaning procedures after every check-out.
All employees are required to engage in frequent handwashing.
All employees are required to wear facemasks while on-premises.
Temperature checks are required for all employees and a screening questionnaire completed to include questions about current systems and recent exposure to COVID-19.
We encourage all guests and employees to continue to take precautions, including frequent hand washing, social distancing, and covering coughs and sneezes to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. More prevention measures may be found on the CDC website.
Be safe, stay well, and happy travels!